Monday, July 8, 2013

Challenge #64-"You Make a Lovely Couple"

I hope you enjoyed my last challenge "From the Past".  Now we are going with projects that have a couple on it.  A couple is determined by a man and a woman or a boy and girl.  You may do either.  The Design Team is looking forward to seeing what you create with this theme.  Here are some creations to inspire you from the Design Team.
Vicki
I distressed my mat of designer paper and then placed my beautiful digital of a vintage couple from Twisted Papers.

Krisha
Twisted Paper is our sponsor for this challenge and I chose a framed photo of this couple for my card. It was trimmed and mounted on designer paper then onto a card that had been covered with tissue paper and aged with distressed inks.  The sentiment is from Reflections, stamped and embossed with gold. The flowers were made with the same mounting paper.
Michele
This happy couple at the beach, a vintage image provided by our challenge sponsor Twisted Papers, inspired me to create a honeymoon postcard.  In addition to the main image I've collaged various papers, bits of map and travel and beach themed embellishments to invoke that "wish you were here" feeling.  This is a lovely challenge to celebrate love and happiness; hope you'll decide to join!
 
I used two images from our sponsor to make  my  project  look like pages in a family album.
 
Petra
They are so lovely together, a romantic and sweet image from our sponsor Twisted Paper. On the inked background I use GrungePaste and layered it with painted calico. The punched f
lowers and one sentiment layer is made from left-over cardboard, the sentiment stamped on inked watercolour paper.
Rene
My project is a page out of a memory book with some stubs from a movie. The photo is from our generous sponsor Twisted Papers. I made a little story about the vintage couple that you can read on my blog.



Barbara
When I saw the images offered by the sponsor I knew I wanted to make it into an ATC card these are 2 1/2 X 3 1/3 inches and so cute. I cut the rectan to gle opening in Close to Cocoa and embossed it with a woodgrain embossing folder. the early expresso opening was also done with a smaller rectangle die. The embellishents are made with the end of the fancy labels I spellbinder die and trimmed.

Twisted Papers

I am so excited ro have Twisted Papers as my sponsor this time.  If you take a trip to their site, you will be amazed at all the wonderful digital images they carry.  Their pricing is comparable to other digital sites, but their quality is superb.  The winner of this challenge will be chosen by the random generator and they are offering a great prize to the winner, so join in.

1 comment:

  1. You have come up with another great challenge Vicki. Love all the design team samples. Also, nice that it coincides with the challenge on Lunagirl Moonbeam.

    ReplyDelete