Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October Colors --Black and Orange

 
Well the colors for October are black and orange.  So I pulled out those colors from my stash.  Below is what I created with the items I found.  I used the small lacey butterfly die from Cheery Lynn Designs with a backing of light orange cardstock.  The sentiment "Time Flies" is on a matted die by Spellbinders.  The trail of the butterfly is made with a glossy flourish sticker.   Everything was placed on a designer paper blackground of clocks.  I am also entering this on Cheery Lynn Designs' Challenge #49 "Black and Orange".
 



9 comments:

  1. Very artsy card, Vicki. Your butterfly is beautiful. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning vicki!! Great colour scheme .

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous piece! perfect layout and use of color. the white really makes the black and orange pop. have a great week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your orange butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by blog, I really do appreciate it!


    Sensible Sarah
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous, a awesome color combo for the stunning butterfly...have a fabulous day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lacy butterfly is adorable. Butterflies are some of my favorite garden visitors. We try to plant flowers that they like :)
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card - almost monochrome with just the orange to acccentuate - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally striking! Love that butterfly taking off and the flourish is such a great indicator of motion... beuatiful!

    ReplyDelete