The first card I created uses Gab-Window Gaze. I think she is so cute with all her curls. I used a black base and then a mat of partially black and white designer paper and partially solid yellow cardstock. I like the color combination as it has a crisp and clean look and that is what Gab is doing--cleanibg. The embellishment is a flower which has a yellow punch flower that I clipped and curled the petals and a bought flower on top. For the flower center I used a clear stone. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up
Here is my second creation--a tag. I did a few things different on this tag. The background is made of two pieces of material. The image is also Just Some Lines. The two girls are colored with Copic markers. The clouds are two pieces of foam. The thread at the bottom is adhesive thread. Down the side I put a sentiment which I made on the computer.
Post-It Note Cover
1. Cut a piece of cardstock to 3.5 inches x 7.5 inches.
2. Score on the long side at 3.5 inches.
3. Turn cardstock around 90 degrees and scor again at 3.5 inches.
4. This will leave you a band in the middle of 1/2 inch.
5. Take a bone folder and crease the two folds so they are crisp. NOTE: do not put post-it pad into the cover until you have finish step 6.
Glue these pieces on the front and back (inside).
7. Insert your 3 inch square post-it note inside and glue. Make sure you have the glued side of the pad facing the spine of the cover you just made. Your cover may either open from the bottom or from the side like mine.