Monday, August 8, 2011

Wall Hanging

I haven't previously made very many wall hangings, but I thought I would try one illustrating the sentiment "The Path to a Friend's House is Not Long".

This wall hanging is using  the unique digitals from CS Designs   On it I put two shrines (or houses) with each containing an image from Chris' Expressive Hearts group.  The sentiment is also from CS Designs.    Below you will see a full view of the wall hanging as well as close-up shots of different parts.





5 comments:

  1. This is so great Vicki - I love it - what a great job and I love that you ahve made the 2 little "houses" and love the little expressive hearts inside!!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful Vicki! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hanging! Love those ornate hearts as heads on the triangle bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great hanging you've created! Luv those HOUSES, and the girls faces inside, and luvly flowers!! :-)

    ReplyDelete