Sunday, March 22, 2015

Second Week of "Garden" Challenge

I am so pleased to see such great entries so far for the "In the Garden" challenge.  Below are some additional pieces of inspiration created by the Design Team.
Vicki
I used the Beary Happy Bloom image created by Kaz Krataz on the Stitchey Bear Outlet site.  It is colored with Copic markers.  As embellishment I used a piece of ric-rack and a snail sticker.
         
Michele
Our design team was lucky to get some fun digital images to work with and this week I chose an image from the designer Kaz Kraftz.  The background designer paper on my card stock is by Lunagirl. I printed the Kaz Kraftz digital image onto designer paper by Gecko Galz.  I colored the digi ant with colored pencils, cut that paper to size and adhered it to the background paper.  I added the butterfly border on two sides and a little flower sticker at the bottom.
Karla
For the second week of “In the garden”,  I used the Stitchy Bear Outlet stamps BB Kakes 'garden me' digital image kindly provided by our sponsor. I colored it with pencils and layered it on a cardstock and then on a scrapbook paper. I added some fabric flowers, a butterfly, a lovely ribbon and sentiment. Spring is an adorable season. Enjoy it!  Have a flowered week and keep playing along with us!  See you!
Barbara
For the second week of the In The Garden Challenge I chose this cute little girl from Stitchy Bear Outlet who is ready to get to the garden. So far we can't get to our gardens yet as all the snow has not melted and for some spots it might be a while since we are still below freezing, but it's good for the Maple Syrup. I found a cute sketch from Digi Sketch Challenge that I thought would work perfect for this image I added the die cut flowers to match the ones on her hat. The patterned paper is from the Green Stack from DCWV.
Hazel
I've made an Easter card using a piece of Pink petticoat Wild Blossoms paper for the background with a striped band across the middle (an offcut from some paper that came with a magazine). I die cut the Stitchy Bear Kaz Kraftz 'beary happy bloom', kindly supplied by the sponsor, having coloured with Chameleon pens. I lightly brushed the edges of the die cut with victorian velvet distress ink before removing from the die. The Happy Easter ribbon and the eggs were originally from Poundland, quite a while ago.

__________
Don't forget to visit my sponsor Stitchey Bear Outlet for a great inventory of digital stamps.  You can enter this challenge by following the shortcut at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment