Sunday, March 8, 2015

"In the Kitchen" is my challenge theme.

A shortcut to my current challenge announcement can be found at the top of my sidebar.  I would love to have you enter a project with this theme.  You can include food / drink as well as kitchen item or appliances in your entry. 

Hopefully the Design Team will inspire you to put in an entry.
Vicki
I treated the Dusty Bear image a little differently this time.  I paper pieced the image by using a piece of wrapping paper that looked  perfectly for an apron.  I added a sentiment created on the computer.
Barbara
Week 2 of In The Kitchen I used this super sweet image from Stitchy Bear Digitals, I just finished watching Master chef Junior and those kids 8 to 13 were just awesome at cooking it sure made me envious. I used another piece of the Kitchen paper pad this time I used the green and yellow colours that are in it for the accent colours on the card (didn't want to do another pink card, LOL) I used the square die and lacy square die to cut the image and the layer. Picked up the yellow with the ribbon. I will computer generate a sentiment when I figure one out, until then it will remain blank. \\
Michele
Here is another cute digital image provided by our sponsor Stitchy Bear,  I printed the little chef and colored him with pencils.  The first background paper is from my stash but the sunburst is by McMahon Five.  I used some stick on letters for the sentiment and punched a heart with my heart punch to finish the piece.
Karla
For the second week of In the Kitchen, I used a digi called A la mode. You can find it at Stitchey Bear Outlet. I colored my lovely image with watercolor pencils and layered it on a scrapbook paper.Then, I added a trim, some cup cakes buttons and a canvas sticker.Hope you play along with us. Have a magical week
For my card I used the Stitchy Bear ala mode image, kindly supplied by the sponsor. I coloured with spectrum noir pens, cut round the image and mounted on to torn pieces of Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique papers, then on to the background paper. The sentiments were generated on my Dymo letratag.



A special thank you goes to Stitchey Bear Outlet for sponsoring this challenge.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Vicki,

    I have to say that the designs you have provided really are something unique and exploding with life, creativity and happiness.

    Best of luck to everyone who joins the challenge!

    With warm wishes,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job of paper piecing, love your card.

    ReplyDelete