Monday, January 28, 2013

Second Week of Challenge

We are beginning the seond week of the"Tickled Pink" challenge.  Scroll down to find the challenge announcement and the thumbnails for those who have entered already. We would love to see your take on the theme.  Below are some of the creations by the Design Team.
Vicki
With all this cold weather I just had to make a Spring-looking card.  This is Digi Darla's Garden Girl I image.  There are a number of digitals in this series.  I did a little fussy cut around her and placed her on a bed of flowered designer paper.   She is colored with Copic markers.  On the left side is a more ornate piece which was made by stamping (unknown) an orgnate scrollwork on cardstock.  The sentiment was made with the omputer and reads "I'm Tickeled Pink when I grow a beautiful flower."
 
Michele
For week two I chose Digi Darla's Party Flamingo. Since it is a digital image I was able to create two facing flamingos which I printed and colored with pencils and outlined with silver gel pen. Decorative papers and stickers complete my festive card. These flamingos are tickled pink to be celebrating!
I used the cute Digidarla's Blessing of Heaven 3 for my pink baby card. The card has layers of solid pink and white and a paper doily and bow to create a 'window'. The coloured image was fussy cut and 3D'd on top. Some glitter pen add a little sparkle. I'm looking forward to see some more fabulous pink creations this week!
 
 
My sponsor is Digi Darla again this week.  They have a great array of digital images for every theme.  You must go by the site and check it out.  They are offering some of their digital to the random generated winner of this challenge so scroll down and take part.
Petra
This week I incorporated all shades of pink I could get hold off on my tag ... from very pale pink to red-pink and complemented it with just a bit of turquoise. The wonderful bird image is again from our sponsor Digi Darla. I printed it, cut it out and coloured it with Copics. The background is inked and stamped with distress inks. As embellishments I added some little blings and a little flower.
Sharon
A very pink card using an Angie Delarie image and other pink embellishments!
 
 

1 comment: