Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Charlie Chaplin

Here is another card to promote my current challenge "Black and White with a Dash of Yellow".  To go directly to the challenge, just click at the top of my sidebar.  This card uses a digital background and an image from Altered Pages.  I just love the striped background and I think it goes perfectly with the Charlie Chaplin image.  On the side, I have placed two handmade "tickets" and at the top is a printed piece of chipboard with a brass button.

Don't forge to go to Altered Pages and check out the information about the retreat that are going to have.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great in those colours Vicki - love the little tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I love Charlie Chaplin and this card is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your handmade tickets... they're awesome against that striped background.

    ReplyDelete