Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Celebrating Graduation

I made a celebration card for my oldest daughter who graduated the other night with honors.  It has taken a while, but she did it while working a full-time job.  I am entering the card in Classy Cards and Such's CCNS07 challenge, a graduate card.  My card uses a number of items that Beverly has in her store.  The first item is the Swedish Spring Cheery Lynn die which is in yellow.  I stamped the word "Celebrate" on it.  After placing a flower in the corner, I used another die, Fanciful Flourish, which I cut into various pieces so the scrolls and leaves were where I wanted.  She now carries this in a mini which probably is what I really needed here.  I guess I will have to order one.   On top of the flower is aa little yellow butterfly cut with another Cheery Lynn die.  As a final touch I put a little bling around the flower.  Classy Cards and Such carries a number of different types of bling in their inventory.

I think my daughter will like the card.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful! congratulations to you and your daughter on this wonderful achievement. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Vicki and congrats to your daughter... that is a huge accomplishment especially while working a FT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, Vicki! Thanks for playing along with out Classy Cards 'n Such challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to your daughter, this is a wonderful achievement! The card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your daughter- wonderful grad card- love all of the dies- and the bling! We have one graduating in a couple of weeks too- awesome time of life for them!

    ReplyDelete