Monday, August 10, 2015

I Am Being Spotlighted!

For August Gecko Galz has the theme "Life is a Circus".    Each gal on the Design Team is being spotlighted using this theme.  Also there is a free image for you to grab on each girl's site. Today it is my turn.   Here are some cards I made using some of the fabulous circus images at Gecko Galz.
 
The background for this card is a piece of Gelli plating I made not too long ago.

This card and the one below uses a background from Mischief Circus.

Below is the free stamp for August from Gecko Galz.  I hope you enjoy using it.  As you can see below the stamp is one of the ways I have used the image.
 
I love the way that the butterfly fits into the digital.  The doily actually hides the butterfly within the design.  I had to cut the doily so it would fit the card.
 
Don't forget to visit Gecko Galz Scrapbooking, visit the various DT blog sites, see the creations, and pick up  your image

4 comments:

  1. these creations are so colorful and happy! thanks for the freebie. love what you did with it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love what you have done with the butterfly stamp. and these bright happy cards are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' your clowns, Vicki! And what a gorgeous card you made with the freebie stamp. Thank you! xxD

    ReplyDelete