Sunday, December 21, 2014

Wishing You a Merry Christmas

The Design Team would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and they have done so with their favorite Christmas Card for 2014.

I couldn't have had all the challenges this year if it hadn't been for the present and past members of my Design Team.  The currents ladies are
Michele Storms
Karla Bardanza
Hazel Harris
Barbara Golden
A special thanks goes to those who have sponsored challenges this year.



Vicki
My card is solid white.  The face is embossed with an embossing folder.  The image on the front is from Our Daily Bread Design and was colored with Copics.  Silver cardstock surrounds the sentiment on the front and silver stones are at the bottom of the sentiment inside.
I wish everyone a very blessed holiday and may you find peace and happiness.  Please keep me in your prayers as I face the ordeal of breast cancer which I found out last week.  I plan to keep my blog going as much as possible.
Michele at Art From the Well
Wishing you a very happy and blessed Christmas!
The left side of my scan is the front of the card and the right is the inside.  I used a variety of papers from my stash, a torn bit of french music from the Graphics Fairy and a lovely Madonna and child image, source unknown.  On the inside i stamped "joy to the world" on some of the same paper i used for the front of the card.  My stamp is from creatiate stamps.  The angel is a sticker.




 Karla
Poetic Postcards
 I'd like to leave you a traditional Gaelic prayer as a small gift:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
May the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Love and Light!


Hazel
I'd like to wish Vicki, my teamies on here and all crafters who visit and take part in our challenges a very Happy Christmas and may God bless you as you enter another New Year.

The background paper was free with a magazine - I've mounted this on to a stardream black card that has a lovely sparkly look to it. I've used one of my favourite Christmas stamps, Rubber Stampede 'Santa collage', inked with versafine black onyx and heat embossed with black detail powder, as was the Crafter's Companion Sentimentals sentiment stamp.The glittered swirls were from Poundland.


Barbara
This is the card I made for my great-grandson who is 5. It is a digital image from Sassy Studio Designs. At this time I would like to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2015 and hope you will be back joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad after the break.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment