Sunday, November 23, 2014

Challenge #100- "All Digital-Backgrounds and Images"

I can't believe that this is my 100th challenge.  Time has gone by so fast.  Since the trend is going toward more and more digital work, I decided to have an "All Digital" theme.  This means that all backgrounds and images/sentiments should be digital.  The Design Team would like to see your digital work.  Here is ours.
Vicki
My background is a from Coosty Creations on Stitchey Bear Outlet.  It was placed on a solid red mat on a white card.  The sentiment is also a digital from Stitchey Bear.  it was placed on a recycled top that came on a  food serving pan which was given to us this week when my husband came home from the hospital.  I made the poinsettia  from diecut pieces.  I send out a lot of sick cards to my church family so this is really an easy one to create quickly.
Michele
The beautiful background digital poinsettia paper is by designer Coosty Creations of Stitchy Bear. The lovely vintage images -- the girl and the birds are by Lunagirl.  The rest is simple, a border, hole reinforcement, ribbon and some distressing. I hope you will grab some digital backgrounds or images and play along with our challenge!
Karla
For the first week of "Use a Digital Background and Images", I created a card that is 100% digital.I used Gimp to make it. The beautiful background paper is called Poinsettia and it is by designer Coosty Creations of Stitchy Bear. All the others elements you see are from the internet. Have a magical week and keep playing along with us!
This was produced digitally using the lovely poinsettia background paper kindly given by Stitchy Bear Coosty Creations, together with other digital images that were cropped and adjusted to mount on to the backing which was then faded at the edges.
Barbara
For week one I chose the poinsettia background paper and sized the image fairly small, although it was a challenge to colour. I didn't want to clutter the background up with ribbon, I thought simple showed the beautiful background paper.

Thanks again to Stitchey Bear Outlet for sponsoring this challenge.  Please click on the banner below and check out the site which has many digitals which I am sure you could use.

http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I can't see if there is any limit to number of entries so I have added the two cards I made today. Do you think that you could put a link to the design team blogs so we can have a look and see how their card was made. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete