Sunday, January 26, 2014

"A Snowy Day" Continues

Here are some more pieces of inspiration for the snowy challenge.  The Design Team would love to see some of your "cool" creations.
Vicki
I used a number of images from Vintage Image Craft to make my collage on a Gelli print tag.  Some of the images were trimmed down or cut apart to fit the tag.
Rene
 This is such a fun image from our generous sponsor Vintage Image Craft!
Brilliance gold & a Chiswik background stamp creates a snowy background on the navy card.
The gold thread represents our golden childhood memories, the fun and good times we had.
The shiny red cardstock forms a perfect frame for the kids.
Come join in our snowy fun.
Hazel
I have used an image kindly supplied by Vintage Image Crafts on their facebook page - mounting on to a shaped piece of patterned card that was then matted on to a pearlescent card blank. The glittered layered snowflakes and holly are from an old Anna Griffin kit and the glittered ribbon is the final piece (shame there's none left now). 

Michele
Since I missed posting the first week of this challenge I decided to share two creations, a card and an ATC. Both feature lovely vintage images from our challenge sponsor.  It rarely snows where I live so it was nice to live a snowy day fantasy through these creations.  However I know that some people wish it wasn't snowing quite so much with the winter storms and all -- I hope that the weather will calm down and that everyone can be safe!
 
Petra
Who can resist this adorable pair from Vintage Image Craft? This naughty little dog is too cute. I slightly inked the edges of the images and layered it on hessian and patterend paper. The pendant is embellished with some lace, snowflakes and little blings.
 Barbara
For this week's challenge I made another ATC, I love making them and they can quickly be made into a full sized card or given just as it it. I used Cherry cobbler for the fancy frame the image is on. I wanted a bit of sparkle so layered it on some gold glitter cardstock. I found the image on Vintage Image Craft on Facebook.

3 comments: