Monday, December 2, 2013

"Decorating" Continues

Our challenge "Let's Decorate" is continuing this week.  It is a very easy challenge.  You may enter something that you use to decorate for the holiday or you may use a number of embellishments to decorate your card.  Here  is how the Design Team is using the theme this week. 

Can't find the link to my challenges?  Well look at the top of my sidebar and click on the direct link to the current challenge each week.
Vicki
The image on my card is from Lunagirl.   This time I decided to use a number of embellishments to decorate my card.  In the background is sequin waste, while in the foreground are fabric ribbon, snowflake stickers and silk flowers.
 
 
Michele
For week two I'm sharing another ornament I've made.  This one is on a chipboard pennant base and is embellished with designer paper, vintage images, flowers, pearls, die cuts, stickers and ribbon.
 
Hazel
I used Floppy Latte 'angel' digital image, printed on to a sheet of heat resistant acetate and then quickly heat embossed with clear powder. I then used alcohol inks to colour - butterscotch, terra cotta and currant. This 'stained glass' angel now decorates the window of my craft room.
Barbara
This week I used a Sassy Studio image hanging the wreath to show decorating I also decorated the card with corners and some rhinestones. The sponsor this week is Floppy Latte I hope you will join us for the challenge Let's Decorate. The image was cut with Floral Ovals and I used part of a Nellie Snellen corner die for the corners.



 
A special thank you to Floppy Latte Designs for sponsoring my challenge.  they have some wonderful images available.  Please visit my sponsors as they graciously give prizes to the winners of my challenges.


 

2 comments: