Sunday, August 12, 2012

More Orange

 I hope you are enjoying the color orange.  If you haven't entered the challenge yet, drop by the Lunagirl site, pick an image and enter.  The Design Team has created some more pieces for you to get you in the mood for the challenge "Coming Up Orange".
Vicki
For my card I used an image from Lunagirl's color collection (orange).  There are loads of images in just this one color scheme.  First I used a piece of dark brown cardstock for my base.  On top of that I placed a page from an old paperback book.  Next part of a die frm Cheery Lynn Designs was added and then finally tmage on top of that.  Embellishments include a flower, two tickets from a raffle that my husband did not win and an ancrylic word "Imagine".
Michele
I may be Lunagirl Vintage Images' newest fan! These images are fantastic and I'm already happy for whichever lucky winner will get some of their pretties. For my week two creation I decided to make a Gothic Arch. I chose a gorgeous green background as a contrast for the orange in this Lunagirl image. I pulled together additional pieces to accent the vintage feel. Orange is a fun color; please join us!
I took the ATC's that I made last week and turned them into a set of small cards, these fit into the small business sized envelopes. I decorated them all a bit differently, and I plan to give this set of cards as a gift. You can see each card individually on my blog here. I loved the ease of working with these beautiful colored images.
Petra
Another ATC with two of Lunagirl Images - two little birdies. I tea-dyed the ATC and then stencilled, stamped (Darkroom Door) and sprayed Glimmer Mist over the background. The birds are printed and cut out, the finishing touches is some flowery ribbon.
Sharon
Another "orange" toned card this week using another great image from Luna Girl and orange coloured textured papers.
My choice for this week is from Lunagirl’s Orange Sheet. I kept it simple to showcase the Revue Poster. Some coloured cardstock, a few dots of glitter and some Gelly Roll highlights, and there you are! You can see a close-up here.


Valerie
Hello.  Valerie here.  for the second week of the challenge "Coming up Orange" I have made a tag using lots of lace and velvet trim to match the richness of the image.  Thanks for visiting, and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment