Sunday, April 29, 2012

Welcome My Newest DT Member

I would like to express a warm welcome to Tricia O'Bin as the newest member of my Design Team. Below she has offered a very short bio about herself, but I think her creations will speak for her as Tricia's work is outstanding and I feel honored to have her as my newest team member.
Tricia O'Bin
I have been stamping since I was young. In 2003, when my sister-in-law was pregnant with my nephew, she introduced me to scrapbooking and I was hooked. In 2009, I started stamping and making cards and now I am obsessed (I like to call it passionate). I have been married to a wonderful man since 1999 (together since 1991) and we have a wonderful teenage son and a yellow lab named Cooper.
--------
Tricia will start showing her creations with the next challenge which will begin midnight May 6. Please send Tricia warm greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment