Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hitching a Ride

I have made a number of center-step cards lately and this one uses the cute Just Some Lines image of Tut and Peep. I image that they are going turtle speed down to the finish line and little Peep has hitched a ride. I used.Bingo tokens to show the finish line and colored the two characters brightly with Copic markers.

If you are not familiar with the center-step card, I have two views of it below. One shows the front while the other shows the side. This card sits well on a table and a sentiment can also be placed inside.



7 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and a lovely card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never made a center step- love this card! Darling image- love the bingo chips too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is so sweet, Vicki! Charming characters, and lovely colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fold Vicki - great card!

    ReplyDelete