Friday, November 11, 2011

Raven

I used a digital of a raven from Graphics Fairy for this card.  The group of ladies I get together with each month are always making fun of my saving scraps.  Other than the base card, the background is made completely with scraps and I think it makes an interesting background.  The largest paper in the background is Faux Barnwood, the green is a piece of Camouflage.  The rust, orange and black pieces are scraps of cardstock that I added just to bring more color

If you think the raven is giving you the "eye", he is as I placed a wiggle eye on him.

I am using this card to enter Gingersnap Creations' GC123, Random Redhead Challenge Raven.

6 comments:

  1. I love your raven and especially that you put a "wiggle eye" on him - makes him look friendly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, the wiggle eye looks fun. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Vicki and goo on you for using scraps - LOL I have lots of scraps I use too!!! I never throw anything away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your raven and your use of scraps was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love your use of your scraps......I'm working on using mine :)

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic use of scraps, and love the google eye! Thanks for sharing in our Gingersnap Creations challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete