Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Excited

I am so excited to announce that I am a member of Digi Darla's first Design Team.  For my first creation I made a Father's Day card with one of her digitals.  Kim, who is creator of this site is constantly adding digitals to her new blog.   You can find the blog here:  http://digidarla.com/
This Father's Day card is also an example for her "Something Blue" challenge.  The digi was place over a double Spellbinder's mat and part of the card is covered with the Technique Junkies Zig Zag technique.  The greeting is computer generated and the football player is colored with Copics.  Since the challenge dealt with the color blue, I had to put a little blue on that uniform.

If you have a chance drop by and see her blog.  Don't forget to enter her challenge "Something Blue" for some of her digis.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Vicki!!!! Great news! Love the card you have made and the zigzag technique looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Vicki on your new DT spot. This would make a great Fathers day card!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete