Friday, December 3, 2010

Out of the Box "Snowpeople"

I notice a  number of the bloggers are posting cards with "snowpeople".  I have a number of snowmen stamps, but I also like using parts of a stamp.  Here is my card;  I  made an out of the box card with just the cute face of my snowman.

The snowman is by Hero Aarts and the little berries in the corner is by Firecracker Designs by Pamela, for the present ongoing challenge above.  Coloring was done with Copics.

Challenges I am participating in are

Play Date Cafe PDCC#58's  Red and White color theme.
Gingersnap Creations Snowpeople.

6 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! Love the way you colored the snowguy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and what a happy little snowman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Great little Retro looking snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that big top hat ... thanks for joining the Frosty Fun at Gingersnap Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun using just parts of stamps or using them for other things! He's a cutie! You can never go wrong with snowman cards, lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! LOVE that sentiment! Pops off the page! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete