Sunday, September 5, 2010

My "Novel"

I am going to enter a challenge with my little "novel"  First of all, it is not a novel and I did not write one, but it is one from my imagination.  Think of it as a book of espionage or intrigue. That is why it is so named "The Red Tree". This book is actually a book box from the template found on Inka's Altered Artifacts Etsy Shop.   At first I thought that I would not be able to make it, but once I got started it really wasn't too difficult.   The first challenge I am entering is Gingersnap Creations' Black and Red Challenge.

Below are a couple of pictures showing different views of my book box.
Here is another picture of the inside
Here are the "pages".
This is the spine with a little gold trim.
Here is the front of my mystery "novel".  There is a little glare on the front cover from the camera.
Now, don't you want to "buy" a copy and read!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a great little book! Love the title too You did a fabulous job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little Novel! I was able to read through it in no time at all!!! Very creative for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project! Thanks for taking the Gingersnaps Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete